I’ll be coming at you all week with various things I hope will be helpful.
If you’re doing fine as you are – please scroll on by and wait for the funny ones, because I know I’ll post those too.
If you did our Overwhelm challenge/Time Mastery Mastermind, you’ll know all about this stuff, so it’s just a reminder.
If you didn’t – here’s a little bite, free of charge which I hope comes at the right time, for someone.
In this final push to Christmas…
What can you cross off your to-do list – like RIGHT NOW?
If this year has taught us anything, it’s what is and isn’t important.
Is there anything you are running about like a blue-arsed fly,
trying to get done by Friday. that doesn’t HAVE to be done.
I bet you my favourite scarf that you are not going to go hungry.
(If you are, DM me and I can signpost you to places that can help you)
- Does it have to be ALL the trimmings?
- Does it have to be three puddings?
- Will it actually be the end of the world if you put a tenner in a card instead of making last-minute trips to town.
It’s all b^llocks this year, and much as we want to pretend everything is normal – it’s not – so let’s give ourselves a break.
The minimum effective dose isn’t laziness, it’s just smart thinking.
Your energy, your sanity and time to relax is WAY more important than some bloody Nigella (god bless her) impression.
(You know she has people who actually DO the cooking, don’t you?)
- Where can you bin stuff off?
- Where can you take the easier option?
- Where can you say – “Sod it… that’ll have to do?”
- What time can you buy back to lay in the bath, with candles, listening to music?
If you can do it – do it.
If it’s a pain in the a^se – don’t.
If it puts anyone else’s nose out of joint… oh well.
Just keep yourself in one piece, right?
I need you firing on all cylinders for 2021 – whatever the chuff that turns out to be.
Love you bye. x
(And yes I did give this card to someone)
Like this? Join us in our Facebook group HERE